How To Write A Blog In WordPress
In this article, we will show you how to write a blog in WordPress.
Step By Step Instructions for Writing a Blog In WordPress
- Login to your WordPress website. Go to the dashboard by clicking on the “Dashboard” link in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on “Posts” in the left-hand menu, and then click on “Add New” to create a new blog post.
- Start writing your blog post. You can add text, images, videos, and other media to your post using the toolbar at the top of the editing screen.
- Once you have finished writing your post, click on the “Preview” button to see what it will look like when published. You can also use this time to make any final edits or adjustments to your post.
- When you’re ready to publish your post, click on the “Publish” button. You can choose to publish immediately, or schedule your post to publish at a later date and time.
- If you want to categorize your post, click on the “Categories” section in the right-hand menu and select the relevant category or create a new one.
- You can also add tags to your post by clicking on the “Tags” section in the right-hand menu and adding relevant keywords.
- If you want to add a featured image to your post, click on the “Set featured image” link in the right-hand menu and upload an image from your computer or select an image from your media library.
Video Coming Soon!
Join Us For Office Hours
Every Tuesday: 10:00 am MST
Are you still having trouble?
Fill out our customer service form and select “other”. Explain your unique situation and we will send you instructions on completing your customerconsultation payment and discuss solutions for your current need.